Hugh Hewitt

ON AIR NOW

Hugh Hewitt

3:00am - 5:00am

Contact
Local News


REDMOND, OR -- A southwest Redmond home was damaged by fire, Monday evening. A passerby notified residents their house was on fire at about 8:30 p.m.; they called 911 and tried put it out with a garden hose. 

 

Firefighters arrived to find smoke and flames coming from the attic of the two-story house on Southwest 41st. Crews knocked down the fire after attacking it from both outside and inside the home. It caused about $50,000  in damage.
 
Redmond Fire believes it started when an ember from the chimney landed on the shake roof. 
 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • SB Lane of 15th St. CLOSED >< Reed Market Road and Ferguson Road (8/4 – 11/30)
  • Butler Mkt Rd CLOSED >< 27th and Weeping Willow Dr RAB (8/11 – 9/30)
  • Single Lane Closures/Flaggers/Pilot Car at Old Bend-Redmond Hwy/Tumalo Rd Intersection 7am – 6pm (8/9 – tfn) RAB Construction

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER