Lars Larson

ON AIR NOW

Lars Larson

12:00pm - 3:00pm

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- An electrical failure led to a fire problem at a downtown Bend consignment shop, Thursday morning. Firefighters responded to the building near Greenwood and Harriman, just after 11 a.m.

 

Crews say a fluorescent light fixture in a bathroom failed and burned, causing smoke to fill the building. They used fans to blow out the smoke and the business was able to remain open.  

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 3rd Street between NE Greenwood Avenue and NE Franklin Avenue for Citywide Pedestrian Safety Improvements, periodic lane closures with local access, 9/16/19 - 10/25/19, night work from 10 p.m. - 10 a.m.
  • “Six Corners” (SW Canal Blvd/ Quarry Rd / 61st St) Intersection Improvement thru December
  • SE 3rd between Hwy 97 and Murphy Road CLOSED 8pm – 5am (8/25-10/18)

 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER