George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

12:00am - 2:00am

Contact
Local News


REDMOND, OR -- The back deck of a northwest Redmond home was severely damaged by fire, early Sunday. Fire crews arrived on NW Lynch Way just before 2 a.m. and found three levels of the deck burning on the back side of the house. They were able to extinguish the blaze and keep it from spreading to the interior of the home.

 

Damage is estimated at about $7,000. Investigators believe the fire started with a cigarette that wasn't properly extinguished before being placed in a plastic flower pot on the upper-level deck. 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • Purcell Bridge traffic with lane closures, complete closures at times (10/18-5/1)

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER