Lars Larson

ON AIR NOW

Lars Larson

12:00pm - 3:00pm

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- A large home under construction in southwest Bend was damaged when firefighters attempted to access and extinguish a small blaze, Tuesday morning.

 

Crews responded to Cannon Court, in the Tetherow area, at about 10:30 a.m. and found smoke coming from the interior vents. They were forced to remove a masonry wall around the foundation using power saws and hand tools. Firefighters eventually found a small burned section they believe was overheated by a propane torch used by a construction worker to warm the area.

 

The $1.5 million home, owned by Robert Nosler, suffered about $10,000 in damage.

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • 61st St CLOSED between Young Ave & Canal Blvd as part of the “Six Corners” Improvement (through 11/8)

 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER