Local News


REDMOND, OR -- Firefighters say an elderly man smoking on his bed caused a Saturday afternoon fire, in Southwest Redmond. The resident is wheelchair-bound and was unable to evacuate.

 

Fire crews sheltered the man in an unaffected bedroom while the mattress was removed through the back door and flames were extinguished. The blaze was contained to the mattress and caused about $1,000 dollars in damage.

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers