BEND, OR -- Central Oregon Community College will hold a series of forums, next week, to get input on its search for a new President. Dr. Shirley Metcalf plans to retire at the end of the school year, and the Board of Directors would like to have a new leader in place by next fall.
COCC Develops Plan to Replace President (09/17/2018)
A national recruiting firm will meet with the public throughout the day Monday:
- 9-10 a.m. COCC Madras (1170 E Ashwood Rd)
- 11-12 p.m. COCC Crook County (510 SE Lynn Blvd, Prineville)
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. COCC Redmond, Tech Ed Center; Rm. 224 (2030 SE College Lp)
- 4-5 p.m. Deschutes Public Library; Brooks Rm. (601 NW Wall St., Bend)
Another forum is scheduled for La Pine, Tuesday morning:
- 10-11 a.m. La Pine City Hall (16345 Sixth St.)
Click HERE for more information.