Rush Limbaugh

ON AIR NOW

Rush Limbaugh

9:00am - 12:00pm

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- An apartment at the Greenwood Manor retirement complex was damaged by fire, Thursday morning. Bend Fire responded to the building on Northeast Fourth, at about 10:30 a.m., and found smoke coming from the second floor. Staff helped residents evacuate to the first floor while firefighters located and extinguished the blaze in a kitchen; no injuries were reported.

 

The fire caused about $6,000 in damage to the stove and the wall behind it. Investigators say it started with unattended food left cooking.

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • Hwy 20, Santiam Pass, 1-mile East of Suttle Lake to ORE 22 junction, up to 20 min DELAYS, Paving and Striping. 9am-5pm through 10/17
  • NE 3rd Street between NE Greenwood Avenue and NE Franklin Avenue for Citywide Pedestrian Safety Improvements, periodic lane closures with local access, 9/16/19 - 10/25/19, night work from 10 p.m. - 10 a.m.
  • 61st St CLOSED between Young Ave & Canal Blvd as part of the “Six Corners” Improvement (through 11/8)
  • SE 3rd between Hwy 97 and Murphy Road CLOSED 8pm – 5am (8/25-10/18)

 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER