George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

12:00am - 2:00am

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- St. Charles Bend's Emergency department was forced to evacuate, earlier this week, after a small fire was discovered in a trash can. According to Bend Police, an officer opened the door to a consult room, Wednesday evening, and saw 35-year-old Henry Crall pouring hand sanitizer on the blaze.


The officer tried to pull the trash can out of the room while a hospital volunteer grabbed a fire extinguisher, but authorities say the La Pine man continued to pour the liquid in to the can. The officer was able to put it out and no injuries were reported.


Investigators Believe Crall used a lighter and hand sanitizer to start the fire. He's now charged with arson. 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • 61st St CLOSED between Young Ave & Canal Blvd as part of the “Six Corners” Improvement (through 11/8)

 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER