Local News


LA PINE, OR -- La Pine Firefighters were called to a shop fire Tuesday night on Kasserman Drive. Chief Mike Supkis says the fire was put out and did not spread. He says crews also found a non-permitted residential unit inside the shop building, although no one was living there at the time. Supkis says the resdential unit did not have smoke or fire alarms. The cause of the shop fire is believed to be electrical due to numerous extension cords that were being used as permanent wiring.

 

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers