George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

12:00am - 6:00am

Contact
Local News


BEND, OLR -- A fire in a furnace in an outbuilding at the Shilo Inn on Sunday morning caused 30-thousand dollars damage. The outbuilding was not attached to any buildings with hotel rooms. Bend Fire crews evacuated people in two adjacent buildings as a precaution. The fire caused a loss of heat for the hotel lobby, restaurant and the heated driveway. All three will be without heat until repairs are made. Fire crews stopped the fire from spreading beyond the outbuilding. The cause of the fire is listed as an electrical short in a light fixture.   

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 27th Street between NE Butler Market and Jill Avenue for roadwork related to roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, 4/13/20 - 7/27/20 
  • 15th Street between Knott Road and the new collector road for infrastructure installation, full closure of the roadway, 12/26/20 - 7/31/20 
  • Murphy Road between Brown Trout Place and Country Club Drive for roadwork related to Murphy Corridor project, bypass road constructed to provide Westbound/Eastbound traffic with minimal impacts to traffic, 4/17/20 - 06/12/20 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER