Local News


POST, OR -- A ranch home in Post was destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon. The Crook County Sheriff’s Office says the owner and ranch workers were trying to save some personal belongings when they arrived.  Neighbors came to help with their own fire-fighting equipment but to no avail.  The property is outside the Crook County Fire District so local firefighters were unable to respond. The fire is believed to have started in a solar electrical box in the garage. The residence was a total loss.

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers