ON AIR NOW

Coast to Coast

9:00pm - 12:00am

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- Some residents of the Putnam Pointe Apartments smelled gas Monday morning and called Bend Fire. Public Information Officer Trish Connolly says the gas came from a ground floor restaurant, the Jackalope Grill. She says the exhaust fan or a burner was left on overnight. She says Cascade Natural Gas helped secure the area and things were back to normal in about an hour. 

 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • Purcell Bridge CLOSED through April 2020.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER