Local News

Redmond Home Fire Causes Heavy Damage

REDMOND, OR -- Redmond Firefighters responded to a house fire in the 17-hundred block of Southwest Juniper Avenue yesterday morning. Occupants were outside of the home when crews arrived. The fire was in the front of the home with power lines down in the front yard. Firefighters got the fire out and then determined no family members were injured. Damage to the home estimated at 75-to-100-thousand dollars with the cause determined to be an unattended burning candle in a bedroom.

On Air Now

Lars Larson
Lars Larson
12:00pm - 3:00pm
Lars Larson

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers