Local News

House Fire in NE Bend

Around 4:30 yesterday afternoon Bend fire crews responded to a fire on the back deck of a home on Moonlight Drive in northeast Bend. The 4 adults and 1 child, along with their pets, had all evacuated the home safely. Crews were able to quickly stop the fire. The back deck and back bedroom were damaged. Cause of the blaze was improperly disposed of smoking materials into dry fuels on the ground. Bend Fire reminds everyone that even the hot ash that drops off the end of a cigarette can cause a fire.  

On Air Now

Lars Larson
Lars Larson
12:00pm - 3:00pm
Lars Larson

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers