BEND, OR -- A manufactured home was destroyed in a fire just before noon Sunday. Bend Fire and Rescue responded to the 64-thousand block of Rimrock Drive in the Tumalo area. A 1968 manufactured home was a total loss as were several outbuildings. Damage estimated at 100-thousand dollars for structures and 50-thousand for contents. The cause of the fire was determined to be a recreational fire burning in a metal fire pit behind the home. The fire pit was a few feet from a hot tub and other combustible materials. Occupants left the property for about 20 minutes and when they returned they found the fire spreading quickly and engulfing the structures.