Local News


Bend fire officials say a fire in an apartment in the Northeast part of the city Wednesday afternoon caused by a joint that hadn't fully extinguished forced eight residents and some neighbors to evacuate.  They say the fire started in a bedroom of an apartment at the Mountain Glen Apartments at 900 Northeast Butler Market Road.  Fire officials say it started in an upstairs bedroom in one of the four units in the building.  There were no injuries.

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers