Local News

Building Fire at Mt. View High

Bend Fire says a failed water heater in the baseball team locker room and storage building at Mt View High School last night destroyed the building.  It broke out around 6 pm.  All the team gear was saved and no one was hurt but the building loss is up around $20 thousand dollars.  The building sits a few hundred feet from the main school building and didn’t affect it.

On Air Now

KBND Morning News
KBND Morning News
6:00am - 9:00am
KBND Morning News

FlashAlert

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers