Local News

Prineville Man Dies by Electrocution

A 26 year old Prineville man has died in a bizarre electrocution accident while he was burning decorative designs into wood outside his camp trailer at an RV park just east of Prineville.  It happened Tuesday at the Lakeshore RV Park on the Ochoco Highway.  The victim has been identified as Kyle Johnson.  Deputies say they found him lying on the ground next to a trailer and say it looked like Johnson had built a homemade power supply box to burn designs into the wood.  They say it was connected by an extension cord to a power outlet in the trailer, but say they still aren’t sure what exactly caused the electrocution because nothing they saw had been tripped.

 

On Air Now

America in the Morning
5:00am - 6:00am
America in the Morning

FlashAlert

KBND ON FACEBOOK

News Disclaimers