Local News

Nugget Avenue House Fire

A southwest Bend home was destroyed by fire, yesterday morning.  When firefighters arrived, the house on Nugget Avenue was already fully engulfed in flames.  No one was home at the time, and the family dog made it out safely.  Bend Fire investigators say the blaze started with woodstove ashes placed in a paper bag next to the stove.  That bag ignited and flames spread to nearby furniture and carpet. 

On Air Now

Dan Bongino
Dan Bongino
9:00am - 12:00pm
The Dan Bongino Show

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

FlashAlert

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers