Local News

Dog Dies After Accidentally Starting Fire

A dog accidentally turned on the kitchen stove while the family was away and caused a house fire on Gallop Court in NE Bend last night. Bend Fire responded just before 8 o’clock and put out the flames quickly but the home sustained significant damage. Fire investigators say the dog, who perished, was attempting to reach food on the stove top when it accidentally turned on a gas burner, catching items left on the stove on fire, which quickly spread.

On Air Now

Dan Bongino
Dan Bongino
10:00am - 1:00pm
The Best of Dan Bongino

FlashAlert

KBND ON FACEBOOK

News Disclaimers