Mark Levin

ON AIR NOW

Mark Levin

3:00pm - 6:00pm

Contact
Local News


Two Bend people were injured in an early morning fire at the Pinewood Apartments on NE Purcell. When police and fire units arrived, they found heavy smoke coming form the first and second stories.  The entire building was evacuated into the cold night air. The actual fire was confined to a single apartment and was apparently caused by a smoker falling asleep with a cigarette in hand, setting a mattress on fire. One apartment dweller was transported to St. Charles for treatment of minor burns and smoke inhalation. Another victim was treated at the scene. Once the smoke was ejected, most occupants were allowed to return to the building.

 

 

Share
News
Traffic

 

 

  • Hwy 20, Santiam Pass, 1-mile East of Suttle Lake to ORE 22 junction, up to 20 min DELAYS, Paving and Striping. 9am-5pm through 10/17
  • NE 3rd Street between NE Greenwood Avenue and NE Franklin Avenue for Citywide Pedestrian Safety Improvements, periodic lane closures with local access, 9/16/19 - 10/25/19, night work from 10 p.m. - 10 a.m.
  • 61st St CLOSED between Young Ave & Canal Blvd as part of the “Six Corners” Improvement (through 11/8)
  • SE 3rd between Hwy 97 and Murphy Road CLOSED 8pm – 5am (8/25-10/18)

 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER