Local News

Electrical Wiring Blamed For Redmond House Fire

REDMOND, OR -- Firefighters responsed to a home on NW Xavier Ave. in Redmond, early Tuesday morning, after a report of smoke in the crawl space. Crews arived at about 1 a.m. and noticed light smoke coming from foundation vents under the house, and determined there was, in fact, a fire.

Redmond Fire and Rescue cut multiple holes in the floor of the home to locate and put out the blaze. No people or animals were injured. 

Investigators say the fire was caused by an electrical wiring failure in the crawl space. Damages are estimated at $85,000. 

On Air Now

Kim Komando
Kim Komando
4:00pm - 6:00pm
The Kim Komando Show

FlashAlert

KBND ON FACEBOOK

News Disclaimers