Local News


Around 10:30 p.m. last night Redmond Fire is called out to a fire at Cent-Wise Hardware in Redmond. The fire report states they found the rental portion of the building filled with smoke, and forced their way into the building. The investigation reveals that smoldering materials in a bag of a floor sander that was returned from a rental caused the small fire. Fire crews put out the small fire and ventilated the building. Damages are not estimated at this time, no one was hurt during the incident.

 

 

Share
Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers