Regional News

Cigarette Reportedly Caused Large Fire In McMinnville

(McMinnville, OR)  --  Fire officials believe a cigarette is what started a large fire that caused damage to a business and several vehicles in McMinnville.  The McMinnville Fire Department says the cigarette was apparently tossed into some hedges yesterday, igniting the blaze that spread to several cars parked at True Form Collision and Repair on Northeast Highway 99.  The business and the vehicles were damaged before firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze.  No one was injured.

On Air Now

Hugh Hewitt
Hugh Hewitt
3:00am - 5:00am
The Hugh Hewitt Show

FlashAlert

KBND ON FACEBOOK

News Disclaimers