Regional News


(Tacoma, WA)  --  A five-year-old boy who's being treated for E. coli in Tacoma, Washington might have received the infection from the same gathering as a four-year-old girl who died Monday in Oregon.  Serena Proffitt died at a Portland hospital of complications from E. coli after suffering a stroke Sunday.  Family members say the boy and the girl shared a turkey sandwich at an Otis, Oregon restaurant, which sickened the kids during a gathering over Labor Day weekend.  The boy is in critical condition.  
 

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers