Regional News

TV Mounting Error Sparks House Fire

(Rockcreek, OR)  --  Fire officials say a mistake made while mounting a television caused a fire at a home in Washington County.  Authorities say the owner of a home on Northwest Adrian Street in Rockcreek was mounting a TV onto a wall yesterday evening when he accidentally drilled into an electrical panel behind the wall.  Officials say the drill bit hit the breaker, which shorted and sparked the blaze.  A family of six was displaced from the home, but no injuries were reported.

On Air Now

Mark Levin
Mark Levin
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Mark Levin

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers