George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

12:00am - 2:00am

Contact
Regional News


(Seattle, WA)  --  A Seattle man is recovering from burns he suffered when his iPhone exploded in his pocket.  Jason Matt told KIRO-TV he was working in the kitchen of a Pioneer Square bar Saturday morning when he saw smoke and felt a searing pain in his back pocket.  Matt says his iPhone 6 Plus exploded and burned right through his clothing, and caused him second-degree burns.  He says he's considering filing a lawsuit against Apple.
 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 27th Street between NE Butler Market and Jill Avenue for roadwork related to roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, 4/13/20 - 7/27/20 
  • 15th Street between Knott Road and the new collector road for infrastructure installation, full closure of the roadway, 12/26/20 - 7/31/20 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER