Regional News


(Puyallup, WA)  --  Things are back to normal at the Costco in Puyallup, Washington, after a man's cell phone caught fire in his pants.  Witnesses told KOMO-TV the man took his pants off yesterday as the burning cell phone created a great deal of smoke wafting through the store.  A store manager says when he went to the scene, he found the man with his pants off and the LG phone on the floor, still smoking.  The victim wasn't injured, and the manager says Costco provided him with e new pair of pants.
 

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers