George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

10:00pm - 12:00am

Contact
Regional News


(Lebanon, OR)  --  No injuries are being reported following an early morning house fire in Lebanon.  Firefighters responded to a home on Mill Street off Russell Drive around 1:30 this morning to extinguish the two-alarm fire.  Investigators say the fire started when a resident was cooking french fries in oil and some of the oil spilled onto the stovetop.  The man escaped the home safely with his girlfriend and two dogs.
 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • Purcell Bridge traffic with lane closures, complete closures at times (10/18-5/1)

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER