Ben Shapiro

ON AIR NOW

Ben Shapiro

6:00pm - 8:00pm

Contact
Regional News


(Portland, OR)  --  Fire officials say a faulty bathroom exhaust fan is to blame for a two-alarm fire that damaged a marijuana grow business in southeast Portland.  Firefighters responded to the warehouse in the 6100 block of Southeast 111th Avenue last night.  Fire officials say the blaze caused about 60-thousand dollars in damages.  No injuries were reported.
 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • SB Lane of 15th St. CLOSED >< Reed Market Road and Ferguson Road (8/4 – 11/30)
  • Butler Mkt Rd CLOSED >< 27th and Weeping Willow Dr RAB (8/11 – 9/30)
  • Single Lane Closures/Flaggers/Pilot Car at Old Bend-Redmond Hwy/Tumalo Rd Intersection 7am – 6pm (8/9 – tfn) RAB Construction

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER