Mark Levin

ON AIR NOW

Mark Levin

3:00pm - 6:00pm

Contact
Regional News


(Portland, OR)  --  A family dog is being treated for smoke inhalation after being rescued from a house fire.  Firefighters responded to the home on North Pittsburgh Avenue last night for a fire started by some food that was left on a hot stove.  A dog inside the home suffered from smoke inhalation and was taken to Dove Lewis for treatment.  No other injuries were reported.

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 27th Street between NE Butler Market and Jill Avenue for roadwork related to roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, 4/13/20 - 7/27/20 
  • 15th Street between Knott Road and the new collector road for infrastructure installation, full closure of the roadway, 12/26/20 - 7/31/20 
  • Murphy Road between Brown Trout Place and Country Club Drive for roadwork related to Murphy Corridor project, bypass road constructed to provide Westbound/Eastbound traffic with minimal impacts to traffic, 4/17/20 - 06/12/20 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER