Regional News


(Portland, OR)  --  An investigation is ongoing into a fire that forced evacuations at a Tualatin warehouse.  Firefighters responded to the warehouse on Southwest 115th Avenue last night on reports of a fire possibly involving hazardous materials.  Investigators think the blaze may have been sparked by lithium batteries.  No injuries were reported.

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers