Regional News


(Portland, OR)  --  An investigation is ongoing into a house fire that killed a dog and destroyed a collection of pianos in Lebanon.  Firefighters responded to the home on Porter Street yesterday.  Fire officials say the home's residents were able to escape to safety, but the family dog was not so lucky.  Investigators believe the blaze may have started in the lint trap of a clothes dryer.  The homeowner reportedly had a collection of pianos and musical organs that were burned in the fire.

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers