Hugh Hewitt

ON AIR NOW

Hugh Hewitt

3:00am - 5:00am

Contact
Regional News


(Portland, OR)  --  Fire officials say an unattended propane grill is to blame for a house fire in Beaverton.  Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue says the family was grilling inside their garage Tuesday when the fire started.  Fire officials say the blaze was mostly contained to the garage.  The homeowner was treated for burn injuries to his arms and hands.

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 3rd Street between NE Greenwood Avenue and NE Franklin Avenue for Citywide Pedestrian Safety Improvements, periodic lane closures with local access, 9/16/19 - 10/25/19, night work from 10 p.m. - 10 a.m.
  • “Six Corners” (SW Canal Blvd/ Quarry Rd / 61st St) Intersection Improvement thru December
  • SE 3rd between Hwy 97 and Murphy Road CLOSED 8pm – 5am (8/25-10/18)

 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER