ON AIR NOW

Fox News Sunday

9:00am - 10:00am

Contact
Regional News


(Eugene, OR)  --  A baby boy is safe after falling eight feet down a heating vent duct inside a home in Coburg.  Saydie Reedy tells KVAL she called 9-1-1 last Wednesday after her ten-month-old son Kolson fell into a heating vent duct located in the floor of her home.  Reedy says she suspects Kolson fell in after his three-year-old brother pulled up the vent gate.  Police reportedly responded to the home within minutes and safely extracted the baby from the duct.

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • SB Lane of 15th St. CLOSED >< Reed Market Road and Ferguson Road (8/4 – 11/30)
  • Butler Mkt Rd CLOSED >< 27th and Weeping Willow Dr RAB (8/11 – 9/30)
  • Single Lane Closures/Flaggers/Pilot Car at Old Bend-Redmond Hwy/Tumalo Rd Intersection 7am – 6pm (8/9 – tfn) RAB Construction

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER