Regional News

Man, Daughter Die From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Salem Home

(Salem, OR)  --  A man and his teenage daughter are dead after being exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning in their trailer in Marion County.  Police say 50-year-old Richard Yaple and 17-year-old Hannah Yaple were found dead Monday inside their trailer east of Salem.  Investigators believe a propane heater was being used inside the trailer.  A dog and a cat in the trailer also died.

On Air Now

First Light
2:00am - 3:00am
First Light

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers