Regional News

Office Of Emergency Management Warns About CO Poisoning From Heat Sources

(Portland, OR) -- The loss of electricity caused by the weekend's winter storm also means a loss of heat for many people. The Oregon Office of Emergency Management is warning residents against using heat sources that can cause carbon monoxide poisoning. The office says you should never use kerosene or gas space heaters, a natural gas range or a camp stove to heat your home. Officials are also warning against running a generator indoors.

On Air Now

The Weekend with Joe Pags
6:00pm - 9:00pm
The Weekend with Joe Pags

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers