Regional News

Six Treated For CO Poisoning In Gladstone

(Portland, OR)  --  Half a dozen people are recovering after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning inside a home in Gladstone.  Crews responded to the home at Fairfield and Columbia Way just before 6 o'clock yesterday morning.  At least four of the six victims were rushed to a hospital.  Authorities say the carbon monoxide was caused by a generator being run in the home's basement to power the home's refrigerators.  The home is one of thousands that remain without electricity following the weekend's winter storms.  Officials are reminding residents to never run a generator inside a home.

On Air Now

Ben Shapiro
Ben Shapiro
3:00pm - 5:00pm
The Ben Shapiro Show

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers