Regional News


(Eugene, OR)  --  A Eugene man is recovering from injuries after an improvised firework exploded in his hand, taking off multiple fingers.  Police say the accident happened in the early morning hours yesterday at a home in the 13-hundred block of Chambers Street.  Investigators say the man had created the fireworks using Tannerite powder.  No other injuries were reported.

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers