Regional News

One Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Cornelius

(Cornelius, OR) -- Authorities say a person from the Valley View Mobile Home Park in Cornelius was hospitalized yesterday due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Power at the park went out early Monday morning and the person started running a generator. Skirting around the RV caused carbon monoxide to fill the trailer. When power was restored and the generator continued running, residents checked on the person and found them partially conscious. The person was flown to a hospital on Life Flight, because Highway 26 was closed from fallen trees.

On Air Now

The Weekend with Joe Pags
6:00pm - 9:00pm
The Weekend with Joe Pags

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers